With this document, Ficco s.r.l., with registered office in Via Leonardo Da Vinci 15, Turin, Italy, as the data controller, provides users of the site with some information regarding the cookies used.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when it accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a Web server (which is the computer/tablet/smartphone on which the website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
- Technical cookies: strictly necessary. These are indispensable cookies for the proper functioning of a website that are used to manage different services related to Web sites (such as a login or access to confidential functions on sites). The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the working session or they can make use of a longer stay time in order to remember the choices of the visitor. Disabling cookies that are strictly necessary may impair the use and navigation experience of the website.
- Analysis Cookies (analytics) and performance. They are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, although without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect whether the same user is back to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality and will be dealt with in detail later.
- Profiling cookies: Designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the field of network browsing.
- Third party Cookies: by visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”) that may reside in Italy or abroad. An example of the majority of Internet sites is the presence of YouTube videos, Google APIs, Google Maps usage, and the use of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plug-ins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the user experience of the visitor.
The presence of these plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant informative notices to be referred to. The data controller has no responsibility for the operation on this site of third party cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The site uses only technical cookies, with respect to which no consent is required on the part of the person concerned.
These are cookies needed to navigate the site because they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a navigation session and prevention of fraud and allow for example: to identify if the user had Regularly access to areas of the site requiring prior authentication or user validation and management of sessions related to various services and applications, or data retention for Safe mode access or Control and fraud prevention functions.
More precisely the site uses:
- Technical cookies strictly necessary to enable user browsing (in the absence of such cookies, the website may not work properly)
- Technical cookies that facilitate the user’s browsing, as follows:
- Session cookie,
- Cookie cookie_notice_accepted which avoids that the short disclosure contained in the banner reappears in the case of links made within the Deadline. It activates by clicking “OK” on the banner.
These cookies can be disabled by clicking here:
In particular, the site uses the Google Analytics service, but the intervention is expected to anonymize the IPs with the tools offered by Google. See Google’s cookie information for Google Analytics at the following link
http://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and deepen the method by which Google – Third party – uses the data of its users to Link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Analytics Cookies are assimilated to the technical cookies where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself: they are exactly such the Functionality and purpose of the treatment on this site.
The person concerned can always oppose (opt-out) to their installation (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the cookies themselves), specify that it is possible to deactivate the Cookies analytics as follows: Open your browser, Select the Settings menu, click on the Internet Options, open the Privacy tab and choose the desired cookie block level. If you want to delete the cookies already saved in memory simply open the Security tab and delete the history by checking the box “Delete cookies”.
Methods of Treatment
Data processing is done with automated tools from the owner.
No dissemination or communication is made.
Conferral of data
With the exception of technical cookies, the conferral of data is given to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having taken a look at the brief information contained in the banner and/or to use the services that require The installation of cookies.
The person concerned can avoid the installation of the cookies by keeping the banner through special functions available on their browser.
Notwithstanding the foregoing in respect of cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionality to that end made available by the holder through this statement or directly through your browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
The user can get specific instructions through the links below.
- How to manage cookies on Microsoft PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select options
Click the ‘ Geek Stuff ‘ tab, locate the ‘ Privacy ‘ section, and select the ‘ Content Settings ‘ button
Now select ‘ Allow local data to be set ‘
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘ Internet Options ‘, then click on the ‘ Privacy ‘ tab
To activate cookies in your browser, make sure your privacy level is set to Medium or below,
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
Then select the Privacy icon
Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
Click ‘ Protect ‘, select the option that says ‘ third party blocking and advertising cookies ‘
Click ‘ Save ‘
- How to manage cookies on Mac PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
Click ‘ Explore ‘ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
Scroll down until “Cookie” appears in the Receiving File section
Select the ‘ Do not ask ‘ option
Safari on OSX
Click ‘ Safari ‘ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
Click ‘ Security ‘ and then ‘ accept cookies ‘
Select “Only from Site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
Click ‘ Mozilla ‘ or ‘ Netscape ‘ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
Scroll down until you see your cookies under ‘ Privacy and security ‘
Select ‘ Enable cookies only for site of origin ‘
To get information about cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please contact the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Rights of the person concerned
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of regulation (EU) No 2016/679, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- Obtain the particulars of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of the data;
- Obtain the limitation of treatment;
- Obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a holder of the treatment, in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another holder of the treatment without hindrance;
- Oppose Treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- Oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- Ask the holder of the treatment for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation thereof or the limitation of the treatment concerned or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- Revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- To propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The above rights may be exercised by written request to the holder of the treatment via registered letter, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org